October 6, 2018 - Troyes (enroute to Chamonix)
Boy did Paris kick our ass yesterday! Never mind the fact that our airliner went bankrupt, but our short time in Paris was an adventure.
1. Kaelen gets pushed around by an aggressive woman while trying to get on a train
2. Penny almost didn’t make it on the train because of the aggressive fools
3. Penny got pick pocketed, though the empty wallet (with all the cards) was recovered on the train floor by a fellow Canadian traveler
4. Our taxi driver taking us for a ride and got super pissed when called out on it - threatening a major argument and getting cops involved
5. Getting the wrong vehicle from enterprise
It was great to get out of the city!
But today... today has been fantastic so far!!
October 7, 2018
On our way to Chamonix earlier, we passed through one of the tunnels and were welcomed by the most stunning vistas! We wanted to loop around and do it again but the next exit was not for quite some time. — feeling ecstatic.
October 8, 2018
Early morning mommy/Kaelen boulangerie-run amidst the alps. Word! @ French Alps - Chamonix Mont-Blanc 74. We will be heading to the Flégère les Praz de Chamonix later today.